Thursday, March 17, 2011

Heart of Lies

I recieved the book free of charge by Zondervan to read and review.
Please check out their site for more information.

Synopsis:



Maddie Grande, who was raised to be a thief on the streets of New Orleans, now lives in the bayou. She longs to change her life, but her twin “brothers” have forced her to become involved in a kidnapping. When she falls for the detective assigned to the kidnapping case, her world is turned upside-down.


This is book 2 in the Irish Angel Series by  Jill  Marie Landis.   I have never read one of Jill's books before.  I love to read  stories that take place back in history. 
Jill did a great job on this book.  She kept the story lively, far from boring!  I kept telling myself  stuff like,  Maddie why did you do that!  Come on girl, stop running!  Yes, I was talking to the book. 
My favorite character besides Maddie is the little kidnapped girl... she was so spunky.  She made me laugh more than once while reading. 
I loved it! I can't wait for the next book to come out.
If you love Historical Fiction, than you will love this book! Check it out you will not be disappointed!
So until next time,
Happy Reading Everyone
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger