Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Friends come in all sizes

I have recieve a book by Waterbrook press to review. It is called Divine Appointments by Charlene Ann Baumbich.



I have to say that it did take me a while to really get into reading this book. I am glad that I have finished it though.

Divine Appointments is a story about Josie Brooks, who is a consultant. She is single but married to her job... a job that does not make it easy for friends. Who wants to be friends with a lady who may say your job is no longer needed.


Josie does not expect to make any friends on this assigment, but she unexpectally does!


This is a pleasent read, not very adventurous but nice.


Friends come in all shapes and sizes, Josie found that out... read the book you will enjoy it!
 
Happy Reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger