Sunday, March 20, 2011

Families are a Treasure

Spending time with family is a treasure.  It has been few weeks since my family has been able to just get away and relax. 

We decided to get new tires on our truck this weekend, but the dealer lived almost two hours away.  My parents live in the same town as our car dealer we buy from, so we just decided to pack up and spend the weekend there.

My parents always love to have their grandkids around, and their daughter and son in law.   But just between us, the grandkids win hands down.... ;)

What a relaxing weekend!  I love just being able to sit and relax. 
You don't have to do anything special to spend quality time with the family, just visiting, playing games, talking together is all you need.   

Mom and I played games, Hubby and my Dad talked and just visited,  the girls took advantage of a TV  (we don't own one) to watch movies.
We even were able to go to church with my parents.
All in all a great weekend.

Now that we are all relaxed.... Maybe we are ready for this coming Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger