Sunday, May 17, 2015

Fudge Brownies--

Brownies are my weakness!  I can eat these babies once a day… I am not kidding you!  They make a great snack at work… so that’s the excuse I use when I am making me a batch Winking smile .

These are very easy to make and use my baking blend.  For the Trim Healthy Mama these are a S snack.

KODAK Digital Still Camera

 

Fudge Brownies

1 cup baking blend

3 tablespoon coco powder

1/2 stick butter melted

3 teaspoons of vanilla

1/4 cup of THM sweet blend  or 1/2 cup of homemade sweet blend

1 teaspoon baking powder

4 whole eggs

Optional : chopped nuts and plan approved chocolate chips

 

 

Pre Heat oven to 325.  Combine all the dry ingredients, give a stir or two.  Add your melted butter and vanilla. Stir your eggs. Add your nuts and chocolate chips if desired.   The batter will be thick!  Pour into a 8x8 pan and bake for 15 mins.  Don’t over bake!  Let sit for a few minutes before you cut. 

 

* Note--  THM sweet blend is supper sweet  compared  to my homemade sweet blend.  You might need to adjust the sweetness to your taste.

Enjoy!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger