Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Fried Mushrooms anyone?

Who doesn’t love a good fried veggie at one point or another.  While shopping at my local Aldi’s yesterday, I saw that mushrooms were on sale. A thought came to me… Fried mushrooms with ranch sound good.  I bought a few packages.  Today I whipped some up along with some fried Zucchini.

 

KODAK Digital Still Camera

I used the THM baking blend as my coating.  I was worried about how my family would like them. They devoured them!  I had to fight them for a few… LOL.

The THM baking blend fries up so crispy.. its so delicious.  You can use this batter and coating on just about any

fried veggie or meat dish you want.  Its so versatile.

 

KODAK Digital Still Camera 

 

Fried Mushrooms  (THM S )  

1 package of whole mushrooms sliced in half if huge

3 to 4 eggs

3 squirts of Louisiana Hot sauce  (more if you like your food spicy)

1 1/2 cups of THM Baking Blend

salt, pepper to taste

2 teaspoons of Cajun seasonings

Coconut oil for frying

 

For the batter:  scramble your eggs.  add Louisiana hot sauce, salt, pepper, and on tablespoon of Cajun seasonings.  Mix well.  Add in your mushrooms.  Let them marinade for a few minutes.

Add your blend to a shallow bowl.. add a teaspoon of Cajun seasonings, salt and pepper.

 

Dip the mushrooms into the flour mix.  Fry…. and enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger