Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Mexi- Cab Skillet Meal

 

If you have been on Trim Healthy Mama for any length of time, you know that the Fuel Cycle can be very challenging.

When I did my first Fuel Cycle, I was beyond worried about what if I was doing my deep S meals right.

That being said, I know that many ladies have trouble finding deep S recipes. 

I have decided to post some of my favorite Deep S recipes each week to help all my fellow FCers. 

Today’s recipe is a simple Deep S.

 

Mexi- Cab Skillet Meal

 

100_6078

 

 

All you need is :

2 lbs. ground meat

1 head of cabbage

1 teaspoon cumin

1 teaspoon chili powder (less if you don’t like spicy food)

1/2 onion powder

1/2 garlic powder

salt and pepper to taste

1 tablespoon of coconut oil

 

Brown ground meat, drain.  Add your seasonings with a little water, simmer for 5 mins.

Sautee your sliced cabbage in coconut oil, cook until cabbage is cooked.

Toss cabbage and ground meat together and serve.

 

Easy, Simple meal you will enjoy!

 

100_6079

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect for the ingredients I have (frozen ground beef already browned, and all the rest) and the energy I have for dinner tonight on day 3 of week 1 of FC. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many servings would you say this makes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the recipe above is that a 1/2 teaspoon of onion power and garlic powder ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger