Sunday, December 8, 2013

I'm Back!

Wow! I can not believe I have not blogged since June... I really have wanted to but, life has just gotten in the way.

So what's been going on in our life in these last few months... hummmm lets see....


We started our 6th year of homeschooling! Wow how time has flown! 


Back in April, I started my own weight loss journey.  I wanted to become healthy... well after 9 months.. I am down 56lbs!    In the beginning my goal was to lose 56lbs by December 31... well I did it!



                                       (this picture was taken in when I had lost 54 lbs)

I am so thrilled by this new way of life for me and my family.  My oldest has lost 20 lbs, my husband lost 25 lbs.  We are getting healthy and loving it!
I hope to share some recipes with you soon.


Back to homeschooling....

I have found that even after 6 yrs of doing this.. there is always something new to learn.  Our journey has been interesting this year.  The girls are doing well in their studies. 

Look for new post in the next few weeks... I promise I am back to blogging and I have some great post ideas I would love to share with you.
 
  Shelby




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and congratulations on your weight loss! I can't wait to hear how you did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I plan to post it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger