Friday, August 24, 2012

New home and new school room

I have always wanted a School Room.

Finally, I was blessed with a new home that 
has the room for one.
Here are a few pictures of our new school room.





view from the door







opposite side of the room



I love our new book shelves!
We got them for a bargain...

As you can see, they are already full.... Smiley  











I thought I would share some pictures of our new home as well.

our living room


 living room

picture of our kitchen..






2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I can't wait till we have our own house with a school room. I am sure the girls are excited for school to start. Hope your year is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope you have a great school year as well.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger