Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Healthy Tuesday Blog: Remedies for that Ear Ache

Ear Aches are painful.  I mentioned in last weeks blog, that I have been suffering from ear aches due to allergies.

I have found something that has helped my ear aches.  

Thieves Essential Oils

Years ago I was introduced to essential oils, but over the years I had forgotten about them.   

When I could not get over my never ending ear ache, I found my essential oil, applied it and was relieved when it worked!

Thieves essential oil has antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-infectious properties.

 "Thieves was created from research of a group of 15th-century thieves, the ’4 thieves’, who rubbed oils on themselves to avoid contracting the deadly plague while they robbed the bodies of the dead and dying. When apprehended, these thieves disclosed the formula of herbs, spices, and oils they used to protect themselves in exchange for more lenient punishment. It is the story of these 4 thieves which brought forth the popular essential oil blend called Thieves." source info


I applied the oil to the back of my ear and down the to my throat at an angle.  The pain was relieved, but best of all... an all natural remedy.




3 comments:

  1. It is so cool to (re)discover how many natural remedies there really are! And here we thought we were "advanced" to do things unnatural, when the natural way worked way back then and still works today.
    Thanks for linking up at A Humble Bumble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I was just so amazed that it works.. I have been using this stuff for a few weeks now and it has been a life saver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good. I am amazed by how well it actually works. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger