Thursday, December 23, 2010

Its the night before, the night before Christmas

Its the night before, the night before Christmas
and all through the House
everyone was screaming, even the mice
there was so much that needed to be done
time was short, and no one to help
Last minute shopping, baking and wrapping

OK, This is what I am feeling like today!   So much needs to be done, and I don't know how it will all get done, but I am sure in the spirit of the Holiday My family will come to my aid...

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger