Friday, March 26, 2010

Scattered Petals by Amanda Cabot


A few days ago, I decided that I needed a break from all the packing I was doing. So, I sat down and began to read this book: Scattered Petals. I think I finished it in a few days time!


Now a little about this book:


Priscilla Morton talks her family into traveling to her bother in laws wedding in the Texas Hill Country. Tragedy hits while on the road leaving Priscilla heartbroken and wondering what to do next. She finds help and friendship, but can she find what she needs the most: healing?


I truly enjoyed reading this book. It had some sad and heart wrenching moments, but it was well worth it in the end! If you have time and love to read good, clean, Christian novels: pick this one up. This is another book that I will keep on the shelf to read again.


Happy Reading everyone!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger