Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh the Joys of Monday....

Oh the joys of waking up on a Monday morning.
I walked out of my room this morning and tried to make my coffee. I surveyed my kicten and living room, and wonder what happened! It looked as if a bomb exploded in the house. I had to move stuff, rearrange, find, and then finally got my coffee started.
What Happened to my Clean House!!!!
Why is it that every Monday It looks the same???????????
What happens on the weekends that makes it such a Mess????????????
Granted we were not even home..... is there such a thing as a weekend monster that comes in unknowingly and destroys your home.
OH the joys of Monday cleaning.....

1 comment:

  1. That's why I hate mondays!!! hahaha

    Following you from MBC, when you get a chance check out my blog and follow me back?

    Cheers !

    Ká.Entre.Nós
    http://kaestoueu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger