Thursday, March 18, 2010

Book Review: A Distant Melody


Wow, What can I say about this book! I started reading and could not put it down. This is a Historical fiction novel that takes place during World War II.
A Distant Melody is the first book in the Wings of Glory series. This is Sarah Sundin's first novel. I can't wait to read her other up and coming books.
Allie meets a man, Walt, at her friends wedding. Walt is a solider, about to be shipped overseas. Walt is captivated by Allie and wants to write her, but Allie is engaged to be married. What is going to happen?
So many different things happened during this book that kept me reading to find out what had happened. I am not going to give the ending away, but you should really read this book.
I think I will be reading it again soon!

4 comments:

  1. #FF!! :)

    Jennifer @
    http://www.doubledutymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to find more time to read. This book looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read that book!


    I am now following you from MBC/FFF. Come on by and follow back if you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you from MBC!

    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger