Monday, November 17, 2014

Lets Salsa

* This post was originally published August of 2012*
This recipe is FP for all my Trim Healthy Mama friends


Lately, I have been abundantly blessed with tomatoes.
I love tomatoes, but I can only eat so many of them  
in a day...

courtesy photo

My oldest loves fresh homemade salsa.
It was 
and is,( since I have been blessed with more tomatoes)
a great way to use up all those ripe, fresh 
produce.

`
 I make my salsa with my food processor.
I throw all my goodies in it and pulse away!

Shelby's Salsa

8 to 10 medium tomatoes
3 jahplono  peppers ( seeds removed)
1/2 bunch of calentro
1/2 of pruple onion
2 teaspoons of lemon juice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger