Thursday, September 15, 2011

Great Recipe for the whole family!

I came across this great recipe for the crockpot!  ( I am in love with my Crockpot! )  It is called ...get this... Crock pot style Ham and Potatoes..... (that says it all for me..I just had to try it!)

All you need is the following:
6 C. peeled potatoes  that are cut into 1 inch cubes
1 1/2 cups of cubed, diced ham
1 can of whole kernel corn
1/4 cup of green pepper (bell peppers or any other you desire)
2 tbsp. minced onion ( I just chopped a half of an onion small)
1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/2 cup of milk
2 tsp of flour

Throw the potatoes, corn, ham, onion, and bell pepper in the crockpot.   In a small bowel, combine soup, milk,  and flour and whisk together til is is smooth.  Pour over the potato mix.  ( add salt and pepper to your taste!) cook on low for high.... until done...   (on low for 7 to 9 hours.. high for 3 to 5)

How yummy does this look!


Serve this with Cheddar Cheese Biscuits and you have a meal for the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger