Sunday, August 14, 2011


Do you like my picture?  Schooling on the Cheap Side

This has been my goal for 2011-2012 school year.    Get my supplies as cheap as possible.  The Internet has been a great way for me  to "shop" for homeschool deals. 

I have become a fan of Currclick.com.  They have some good and cheap unit studies, guides for books, and etc.  Simple Homeschooling has quickly become a favorite of mine.   JoAnna (the author of Simple homeschooling) has written some great history Curriculum.  I was very happy to say the least, when I saw that she has written a new American history for  middle school and high school.    Her ebooks are very cheap and the unit activities are fabulous.  I am so excited to use her new American history this year with both my girls!  

 I have also found state histories that I will be using this year with my youngest as we "travel the USA" learning about each state that makes up our great nation.

I have found great prices on used things from homeschool classifieds.  Cheap teacher manuals for my science curriculum. 

I am watching stuff on Ebay as well.  (Cheap, cheap, cheap!!)
If all goes as I pray it does, than I will be able to start the school year off  with less than ONE HUNDRED Dollars!!!! 
YaYYYYYYY!!

Needless to say that I am SCHOOLING ON THE CHEAP SIDE this year!

Happy Homeschooling everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger