Sunday, April 17, 2011

A week full of sickness........

We have  had a week of sickness in our home.

I babysit, and well, unknowing to me.... the little boy was sick.  His sister was sick, and the only reason I found out is because she had to leave early from school.

So the germs spread.

My youngest was sick earlier this week, had this virus of throwing up, the runs(if you know what I mean), aches and pain... for just one day.

Well, I get it this weekend!  Yeah Me...NOT!

I woke up at 2am Saturday morning... running to the bathroom... not fun!

I was up and down all night long, I could hardly lay down before I had to get back up.... running to the make sure I could get to it.... if you know what I mean.

It has been the longest last few days.... I don't wish this on anything!

I am so glad that I am finally over it!!!!!
A week full of sickness is more than I could take....
so glad its over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger