Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winter Blues

Do you get the winter blues?  Does your homeschooling suffer those winter blues?  I have been suffering  those winter blues.  I think mulitiply things factor in.  I live in a house that is hard to keep warm, so during those really cold days, I can't think about  anything but trying to stay warm.  Maybe that's what it is, who knows. 
So what do we do to help with those winter blues?
I get creative! 
I have set aside days for special activities to help spice things up.  Tuesday, my girls went to work with their dad.  They hunted in the morning, than they worked on the ranch.  The girls came home excited!  They saw and learned things that left them wanting to do more.  But boy did they come home, tired! 
Tomorrow  we will  bake, anything and everything (if the girls have their say). 
We  also do jammie day, you know stay in jammies all day.  This is the funnest for me! 
I am wondering, what do you do to help keep those winter blues  at bay?  Please  share with me..

until next time.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger