Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lady In the Mist by Laurie Alice Eakes

 Lady in the Mist was given to me to review.

I love mystery type books, and this is a mystery book.
Now for my take on the book:
 Tabitha Eckles is a mid wife, just like her mother, and her grandmother.  All the woman in her family have passed down the trade of mid wife.  Along with the profession comes secrets.  Tabitha holds those secrets and tells no one!  But someone has threaten her!  What secret does she unwilling know, and who would go to any lengh to make sure she keeps them, even if it means her death.
Dominick Cherrett is a man who has his own secrets.  He meets Tabitha at the wrong time and place, so Tabitha thinks he is a British spy.   Dominick takes a liking to Tabitha and  wants to protect her at all cost.

This book is full of suspense!  It has twist and turns that left me guessing.  I have to admit that I did not see the ending coming.  I enjoyed reading it.   This is one book that I will read again.  
Take time and read!
so until next time,
Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger