Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Never Been Kissed by Melody Carlson


Never been Kissed is a teen fiction novel. 
Elise  is beginning a brand new high school on the verge of being sixteen.  She has never been kissed, so she is hoping  beyond hoping that  this year the opportunity arises.  

This book is full of teen drama!  Elise has caught the eye of a guy that has a jealous girlfriend.  Girls that say their her friend but are not.  Girls can be mean.  

She finds herself accused of things.  She finds herself with all kinds of new pressure.  What she needs is just one true friend.

I am very protective when it comes to what my girls read.  I wanted to review this book to see what kind of fiction was out in the Christian market for teens.     I think this is a good clean book that deals with what teens go through but with out all the other junk.  I liked the book, so much  that in fact I am going to give this one to my daughter to read. 
Happy Reading everyone!
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know this kind of book is out there. My current project is a series along the same lines. You can learn about it by visiting my blog. Please do, and leave a comment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger