Sunday, November 1, 2009

Last week was a total bust

School last week was a total bust! It started out that Monday, I was feeling glummy and tired; so skipped school so I could relax. Tuesday came around and we did school, but I was still feeling glummy, but school went on as planned. Wednesday morning rolled around and I was down and out sick! I had been up since early that morning hanging my head by the royal throne in the bathroom :) NO school that day! Thursday came calling and I still was not feeling well, I thought that I could have the girls work on school and I lay in my bed or sit in the chair and be available to them, but that did not work out too well. Friday morning pops it head out and I am feeling better, but not well enough to deal with school, so I let the girls sleep in . So it comes to is we tried to have school this week but turns out that we did it 2 days, but don't ask me what or if my girls learned anything, cause I was too out of it to care on way or the other!
This coming week we will redo last weeks lessons, so I can make sure they have learned something! I hate it when I am sick! My hubby really came through for me though, he took care of me and tried to help with the girl's school, but he told me on day one (of the 2 days of school) that he did not know what to do to help the girls out.. :) He tried..... all well...

PS: I have the best hubby in the world! :) :) He did a great job of taking care of me this last week when I was sick.... Thanks honey! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger