Monday, October 26, 2009

A yucky Monday = NO SChool

This morning I woke up to a very glummy day. We had a busy weekend so I did not get to writing my plans for this week. I was just going to take the morning and write out my assignment sheets out , and then we would start school. HAh, that did not happen. It started storming outside and I just did not get to finish it all before my husband came home.
What started out in my mind as a late start to school ended up with no school at all today. Hopefully tomorrow we will be back to our regular scheduled programing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger