Thursday, September 17, 2009

Character Taits

I have been working on another character trait lesson. I need to get it done, but school has taken up most of my time. lol I am almost done with it, mostly because I want to do it with my dd this next week. It is on Diligence. Being Diligent at work, play, or anything. I have not come up with a bible story yet. Who was a diligent worker in the Bible? There are may scriptures that deal with the subject so we will just use those and see if she can name some Bible characters that fit this trait.
Instead of making a lap book this time, we will make a notebook. I am getting pictures of the beavers, and stories about them to put in the book. She will have fun making it, and after it is done , we will tie it together with string. Just something different to change things up a little.
I will have it posted soon.
until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger