Friday, July 10, 2009

Texas history

Just received my Texas history textbook. Wow, they cover alot of info for one year. Now I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed at the thought of having to come up with lesson plans,tests, and quizzes for it.
We are using a older public school textbook, so naturally I need to come up with the tests for it. Does that mean I have to read the book? :) (complaining a little) Yeah, that means I need to get cracking and read and study my Texas History. All well, I love history and I love to read.
My goal is to get most of my tests written out before school. Times a waisting!!!! Get busy and read, read, read, read.
Janelle will have fun with this! he,he,he,he (not with all the reading she will have to do!)
until next time
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger