Friday, July 17, 2009

schedule for next year

Well, I have finished my schedule for this comming year. This is what it looks like.
Janelle 7th grade:
Every day :
English/ litature (rotate between english and lit. every other chapter)
Math
Spelling
History (we will be studing Texas History)
Science
study scripture
Piano practice

Mondays: piano lesson useing The Piano by ear DVD
Tuesday and Thursday: Bible curr. Studing God's word
Fridays: sewing lessons

Kalyn 3rd grade:
Every day:
English
Math
Spelling
Reading
Science/ Animal Science (switch b/w every other day)
History
study scripture
piano practice

Monday and Thrusday: Bible lessons using Studing God's Word
Tuesday: piano lesson using The Piano by Ear DVD
Friday: health studies ?
EDIT: I NEED TO FIND A SPACE FOR HEALTH STUDIES FOR KAYLN

My plans are to inter mix a charater trait lesson with animal science. Hopefully I will be able to find animal I could relate to the Character trait I want to study.
Well, Now that I have this done, on to finishing my lesson plans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger