Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sometimes you just have to do something Selfish

 

Sometimes YOU just have to do something SELFISH!

REALLY SELFISH….

like lock yourself in your room… and make something for yourself  Winking smile.

I have a Pinterest board labeled SELFISH SEWING.

Its what the label says… selfish stuff for me, myself and I.

I loved this lunch bag that I came across a few years ago.

(Yes its been pinned for that long! Sad smile)

I finally decided to do it!  Its very simple, easy to construct, with great instructions.

 

100_5623 bag

 

My fabric lunch bag!

 

The tutorial can be found here.

 

This project took just a morning to complete. 

Now, I off to do something not so selfish!

Like continuing my girls education…

Happy Homeschooling!

 

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger