Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chicken Parmesan: Trim Healthy Mamma Style

Chicken Parmesan
Trim Healthy Mamma Style




I love Pasta! I always have loved Pasta.  Today I want to share a Chicken Parmesan recipe that falls into the Trim Healthy Mamma plan.

It starts with my own pasta sauce recipe. The sauce if FULL PULL, so it has endless possibilities! 


       Sauce:  FP (serves 10)
                 ½ cup servings

1 large can tomato sauce (29 oz)
1 large can  tomato paste  (12 oz)
Water
5 teaspoon Italian seasonings
2 teaspoon parsley
2 teaspoon  dry onion
2 teaspoon  garlic powder
Salt to taste


Combine all ingredients together.  Add just enough water so that the sauce will cook and not burn.  Simmer on stove for a while (2 hrs are best).  Or throw in the crock pot and cook all day long!


To cook my Chicken; I placed boneless  skinless chicken breast in my iron skillet (sprayed a little Pam in the pan) added some Mrs. Dash seasonings and sauted it until golden brown (and done of course.) 

To serve: I  placed some Dreamfield Pasta on my plate, a serving of pasta sauce, chicken and  topped with Parmesan cheese. 

Enjoy!


* This meal is very versatile.   It is an S meal with spaghetti squash; E with the dreamfields. ( I say E because I love the sauce, so I tend to use more than I should!)







Today I am linked up at Stacymakescents.






2 comments:

  1. Your sauce looks fab! I love making mine in the crock pot. I bet this would be delish over zucchini noodles too! :-)
    Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T
      I am sure they would be. My problem is my picky eater will not touch them... sigh

      Delete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger