Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A new home for Lily


New town, new house, new friends-and always lots of fun!
Lily Lapp is moving with her family to Pennsylvania to join a new Amish community. In this small town, Lily has to get used to a new school, new friends, and Aaron Yoder, the most annoying boy in the world! But some changes are good, like exploring an attic full of adventure and getting a new baby brother. Still Lily wonders, why can’t God bring her just one sister?
I decided to review this book, because I love Suzanne Fisher's novels.  I also love this first book in the Lily Lapp series.
As a mother to young girl, I have a hard time finding books that will appeal to her taste.  Well, she loved the first book about Lily Lapp... this one was no different!
Suzanne Fisher and Mary Ann Kinsinger have written a cute novel with a wholesome story that girls will love...
My daughter and I are enjoying the adventure we have set out on with Lily Lapp... grab your copy and join us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger