Friday, December 9, 2011

Joys of Homeschooling

I can say without a doubt that this is the best year we have had in our schooling adventure. 
The year is not over yet... but this has been a stress free and enjoyable school year.

Why is that, I wonder?


Less Distractions 

One reason I believe is, is that I don't have any  other children to take care of during our school year.
I can force more on  the challenges of each school day without outside distractions.

It could be that we have finally found our "grove", but from every 
magazine article  I have read ... distractions are one of the most difficulties many HS face.


I am more Organized

Organization is the key! 


We are having fun!

When you make learning fun, I can say that you are going to enjoy teaching more and your 
children will enjoy learning more!


How is your school year going?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger