Friday, June 24, 2011

Creativity

Are you creative?  I can be when I put my mind to it.  Which brings me to this post.

About a month ago, I bought a new purse at a local store.  The purse has lasted only a few weeks.  It already has started to fall apart. 

So I decided to try and make me a purse.  I can sew, but have never tried my hand at purse making.   

Tell me what you think!  

I made this small plaid purse with brown polka dot.   I kinda think it needs a pink flower to finish it off.  Anyway, Kalyn loves it and tells me it is hers.



This one is the one I made for me.  I love the way it came out.   I just don't hope anyone thinks it is a diaper bag.....lol......

Anyway, Janelle has informed me that she needs one now.... 

I'm wondering how creative I can become with the next one?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger