Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Bishop by Steven James

I am a sucker for a good mystery, and boy can Steven James write them! I was hooked the from the first page. FBI agent Patrick Bowers is on the hunt again for the murderer. He suspects someone form the beginning but has a hard time finding the evidence of it. This book takes so many twists and turns that it was hard for me to figure out who the bad guy was. I like it when I can't figure out the ending of a book.... and this one was just that....

Great book.... very good read...... If you want a little excited reading, pick up this book!

Happy Reading Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger