Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Coulples Busy Guide to sharing the work and the Joy Book Review

The word is Busy! We are all busy, no matter if you work a job outside the home, or you homeschool like me. My life has just seemed to get busier and busier. When this book came up for review, I jumped at the chance to read it. What a great book! It is packed with helpful, easy solutions for the stressed out, overworked mom who just needs some extra help with managing things on the home front. Sure my hubby helps me out around here, but I could always use the extra help.
This book is packed with step by step things to do to help you become less stressed with the things that can stress a mom and your family out. I for one really enjoyed the stress management worksheet.... boy did I ever know that I was (and still am) stressed. Your family is affected when you and your spouse can't agree on how the home should be kept. This book will help. I have enjoyed it and I am planning to read it again.
By the way, I get nothing for writing this review, just the pleasure of reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger