Friday, December 25, 2009

Rediscovering God in AMerica Book Review

I have recently join the gang of the Blog book reviewers. Thomas Nelson publishers gave me a free copy of Rediscovering God in America to read and right a review for. I was truly blessed and amazed as I began to read this book. I have learned new things about our Great country America. Take a tour of Washington D.C. , read what the founding fathers said about God and the founding of our Country. Begin at the National Archives, then make your way to the Washington Monument, and many more.

Read the quotes like this one from F.D. Roosevelt: Freedom of speech, Freedom of worship, Freedom from want, Freedom from fear.

This book has many beautiful pictures of places around D.C. I enjoyed this book. It is something every American needs to read. This book is very easy to read, and complete in a few days. If you enjoy history, then you will enjoy this book. I get nothing for writing this review, just the enjoyment of reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger