I just finished my first THM Fuel Cycle! Yay!
I managed to stay on course the whole two weeks.
It was not easy.. but I did it!
I learned a few things about me while on FC.
1. I eat and prepare to many heavy S meals.
2. I love deep S meals and dishes.
3. I love the all those recipes that I never tried before from THM book.
4. I WAS GRAZING and did not really realize it.
5. I need to measure my ingredients. I am an eye ball kind of measurer.. I need to get out those measuring spoons!
6. I need to switch up my meals more often.
7. I NEED TO WAIT THREE HOURS BETWEEN MEALS. Hey, I can eat
every three hours.. I can wait!
8. Keeping a food journal helps me know what I’m eating and how my
weight loss is affected.
9. I need to EXCERISE! I am not one that likes to exercise, but I need to make myself do it… 3 to 4 times a week!
10. I can live without cheese… its hard.. but I can do it.
11. I love Carbs, but I need to not overeat them. Growing up eating rice, beans, and potatoes each day was wonderful, but its not helpful to overeat them.
12. I need to WATCH my portions. Portion control is EVERTHING!
13. All those yummy salad dressings that I thought were on plan, have tons of hidden sugars! Read labels girl! LOL …
I had a wonderful two weeks, that opened my eyes to things that can help me lose these last needed pounds. I can’t wait until the next FC!