Monday, January 20, 2014

You can always learn new things….

 

I just finished my first THM Fuel Cycle! Yay! 

1506016_449679891800129_1213273883_n

I managed to stay on course the whole two weeks.

It was not easy.. but I did it!

I learned a few things about me while on FC.

1. I eat and prepare to many heavy S meals.

2. I love deep S meals and dishes.

3. I love the all those recipes that I never tried  before from THM book.

4. I WAS GRAZING  Surprised smile  and did not really realize it.

5. I need to measure my ingredients.  I am an eye ball kind of measurer.. I need to get out those measuring spoons!

6. I need to switch up my meals more often. 

7. I NEED TO WAIT THREE HOURS BETWEEN MEALS.  Hey, I can eat

every three hours.. I can wait!

8. Keeping a food journal helps me know what I’m eating and how my

weight loss is affected.

9. I need to EXCERISE! I am not one that likes to exercise, but I need to make myself  do it… 3 to 4 times a week!

10. I can live without cheese… its hard.. but I can do it.

11. I love Carbs, but I need to not overeat them.  Growing up eating rice, beans, and potatoes each day was wonderful, but its not helpful to overeat them.

12. I need to WATCH my portions.  Portion control is EVERTHING!

13.  All those yummy salad dressings that I thought were on plan, have tons of hidden sugars!  Read labels girl! LOL …

I had a wonderful two weeks, that opened my eyes to things that can help me lose these last needed pounds. I can’t wait until the next FC!

 

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger