Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Thank you Lord for your Blessings on me.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Janelle posing on a bridge in the middle of the maze.
Kalyn jumping (or trying to jump) on the corn popper!
Monday, November 2, 2009
The Perfect Homeschooling World
Sunday / November 01, 2009
- In a perfect homeschool world, your children would greet you with a smile each morning and help prepare breakfast and clean up afterwards.
- In a perfect homeschool world, there would be no sibling fighting, lost workbooks, or unprepared students.
- In a perfect homeschool world, your children would learn their lessons the first time, eliminating any review.
- In a perfect homeschool world, you would have brilliant applications and visual aids prepared for every subject area you are teaching each day.
- In a perfect homeschool world, the laundry would clean and fold itself, so you could enjoy the evenings with your spouse.
- In a perfect homeschool world, there would be enough money to buy all the curriculum you wanted.
- In a perfect homeschool world, you would find encouraging notes from your children thanking you for being such a wonderful parent and teacher.
- In a perfect homeschool world, you would always have the right answer to every one of your children's questions.
Unfortunately, this world is not perfect. We live in a fallen and sinful world that tempts us (1 Corinthians 10:13). Every day I must go to the One who is perfect for strength, wisdom, and guidance to live my life as a shining example of His love to my family and to the world. I am not perfect, but He is (Hebrews 7:25-26)! I rejoice that although my homeschool world is not perfect, I know the One who is. He goes before me each day and prepares the path in which I will walk. Today, I trust Him again to take everything I experience as a homeschooling parent and cause it to work together for good (Romans 8:28).
Sunday, November 1, 2009
This coming week we will redo last weeks lessons, so I can make sure they have learned something! I hate it when I am sick! My hubby really came through for me though, he took care of me and tried to help with the girl's school, but he told me on day one (of the 2 days of school) that he did not know what to do to help the girls out.. :) He tried..... all well...
PS: I have the best hubby in the world! :) :) He did a great job of taking care of me this last week when I was sick.... Thanks honey! I love you.
Scripture of the Month
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!