Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Resurrection Day!

Many Call it... Easter
  
But I 

Call it Resurrection Day!




Matthew 28

 1In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

 2And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

 3His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

 4And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

 5And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

 6He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

 7And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

 8And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

 9And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
 10Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.


Jesus Christ is not dead... He is alive!

Easter or like How I love to say... 
Resurrection day... is a day to celebrate 
what Jesus did for us...

If it had not been for the cross that Jesus willingly took for 
us... where would we be?

I am so grateful that My Lord, and Savoir came, 
suffered, die  for my sins...
then he arose...
conquering ... death, hell... and the grave!

This Sunday...is a day of rejoicing...

However you family celebrates Easter, take time to 
reflect and remember

the REASON FOR THE SEASON is JESUS!



Feminine Adventures

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I am a new follower. Please follow me back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger