Thursday, February 9, 2012

Book Sale!


We are having one big Used
book / curriculum 
sale!

We all know that  year after year
those books can stack up!

Well I need to make some room,
my bookshelf for all those 
new Science, History, Literature, 
and English books.

Just click on the page marked
Curriculum for sale.

If you see something your interested in
email me
at
dunningfm at gmail.com
title your subject:
Blog book Sale.

I will get back with you as soon as I can!


Happy Looking everyone!


4 comments:

  1. You are a brave woman! I think moms who can homeschool are amazing! New follower from MBC:) I am hosting a follow friendly hop...stop by and link up if you would like!
    Loressa
    http://lifescuriouswisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Loressa. I'm actually considering homeschooling my daughter when she's of age. Any tips you have would be appreciated. Found you on the blog hop. http://signedsealedanddeliverednc.blogspot.com/

    -Reese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Reese for your comment. Homeschooling is one of the best things our family has chosen to do. Hope you stick around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by to hop! Come back next week! Have a wonderful day!
    Loressa

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger