Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Searching for a new home...

We are living, well renting an older home in the small town that we live in.  Well, when we first moved in I found a king snake (very long).  It was in our laundry room working its way under the dyer.  I am terrified of snakes so it took me  two weeks to go in the laundry room by myself.  Well Sat. my daughter saw a small snake on her window seal inside her room. Again, I was very glad that hubby was home to take care to it.
I have decided that it is time to start searching for another home.  I just don't feel safe here anymore.   There is not a whole lot to choose from around here so the search is on!

I have a list of things I want in my new home that I feel are important to our home:
  • two bathrooms
  • 3 bedrooms
  • one room to use as a school room
  • big back yard
  • enough room for our stuff
I really am wanting to look for a home that has enough room so I can have a school room.   We have looked at a home that meets these needs, so we are praying about it.

I am praying that the Lord will give us a home that I can feel safe in without the scare of any unwanted guests finding there way inside!
Please pray with us!
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger