Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome !!!

Welcome to our adventures!
I have decided to record my homeschooling experiences this year. School does not start until the end of August for us. But with that said, we are already looking, planning, and buying this years stuff. I am going to be doing lapbooks with my 3rd grader this year. Planning will take a while, but I have found great sites with lots of information. I will post pictures also. (i hope!!)

Grab a seat and enjoy the adventures of homeschooling.


Look at the links on my page. Helpful resources for any homeschooler or Sunday School teacher. More to come, so stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger