Saturday, July 11, 2009

Character Sketches

I have found some cool books called Character Sketches. Each book has a character trait that is discussed with an animal. It collates the animal science lesson with that of a character trait from the bible. I am thinking of doing lapbooks for each animal/ character trait. It should be a fun way to learn how we should live our lives to please our heavenly father.
The books are huge and I have only been able to find Vol. 1 and 2. So I am off to ebay to look for Vol. 3. My girls are going to love these books, (since they love animals). Off to do more searching,
so until next time,
shelby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby,
    I stumbled across your blog the other day and read about the character trait lessons. They sound awesome. I tried to find the books you had mentioned without any luck. Could you please send the exact title and publisher? Thank you for posting the two lessons sofar. I look forward for using them with my 7 children Thanks in advance. May YAHWEH bless you and yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    The Books are not in print anymore, I came across them on ebay. Some one had told me about them. I am working on more lessons for my girls and will post them as I have them done. I am tryiing to finish one a day so far. Most of my stuff is compiled from things I have read and Bible stories. I pray you enjoy them. Godly Charater is the most important thing in our lives and I have felt that it is what I need to focus on this yr with my girls. May God Bless you.
    shelby

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger