Friday, May 31, 2013

Thank you Lord, for your Blessing on me...

“Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me..”

These words from an old song keep running though my head.  I know we usually think of being thankful during November, but I just can’t seem to think that we should be thankful and thanking the Lord for all the blessings He has given us.  


There are some in our country that don’t have anything.  Their lives have been torn upside down from major storms and tornadoes.  While they may not have material things, they are blessed with family, friends, and people in the community helping them trough this terrible time.


You see, I seem the think of not the material blessings that the Lord gives us, but those things that we take for grated some times.  The blessing of a friend calling to check up on you when you are having a bad day and just need a shoulder to cry on. I think about being blessed to spend time with my family.  I think about being blessed with a job that provides for my family.  I think about being blessed with a nice home to live in, a vehicle  that gets me where I need to be. 


While some in our country may  not have very much right now, either due to a tornado, or just because “life” is hard right now… they are blessed!  You may not feel very blessed right now, but take a look around and you will see that you are indeed blessed.


 We have so much to be thankful for!  Don’t ever forget to say… “Thank you Lord, for your blessing on me…”

* I wrote this little post for the devotional page in our local paper.  I just felt that I wanted to share it with you ladies as well. Some times we can get down and discouraged when "life" happens that we forget about all we have been blessed with. Lets remember to be thankful all the time for every little blessing we have.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger