Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back online... with a book review

Well, I am back online! 

This summer have been action packed for sure! 

I would love to just sit here and type away about all the
new adventures my family is having at this 
moment... but  maybe another time.

Right now I want to let you, my readers, in 
on a great book I just finished reading.


The Director's Cut by Janice Thompson
This is one of the funniest books I have had the opportunity  to read.
From the very first sentence, I was laughing! 
This is a book you need to get, just so you can laugh all your stress
away!  


Tia Morales is used to calling the shots. She's the director of the popular sitcom Stars Collide, and her life on the set is calculated and orderly. Well, most of the time. Life outside the studio is another matter. If only she could get other people to behave as well as her stars do! When she starts to have feelings for handsome cameraman Jason Harris--with whom she's been butting heads for months--it's enough to send a girl over the edge. Will she ever learn to let go and take life--and love--as it comes?
Full of the humor and crazy family dynamics Janice Thompson fans have come to love, this colorful story gives you an inside look at Hollywood and a healthy dose of romance. 

Its on sale now at your local book store...

Happy Reading everyone!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger