Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blog HOp Social!

made in a day


I love Blog Hops!

Welcome to Homeschooling Adventures!

I have been so busy lately that I don't know where to start!

This week we are at my parents house waiting for my truck to 
get fixed.

You know your a homeschooling when you 
pack up all the materials needed and 
head to visit family.

We walked in to my parents house and my mother
began laughing... 

She said " Did you bring enough with you"

"Yap, all the school books we need for the  next few days!"

The best part:

The girls work better and faster here than at home!
Wonder why?

Anyway, 

I do hope and pray that my truck will get fixed and 
we can head home soon...

Have a great day everyone!


Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger