Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Baking

I have started my holiday baking.  Since my family loves peanut butter, I have decided  to try a new recipe. 
I love finding new recipes.   Searching  the Internet is the funnest, fastest, and easiest way to find what you need.  I found this recipe for: (although I changed some of the recipe a little)

Peanut Butter Balls

Here's the recipe:

1 cup powder sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoon butter (soften)

Mix the three ingredients together.  Mix well.  Shape into 1 inch balls, place on a waxed cookie sheet.  Place in freezer for 20 min.

(This is the part that I changed)
Take 3 squares of Chocolate Bark and 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips, melt in the microwave.  Dip each ball and place on the wax papered  sheet.  I place my dipped balls in the freezer until they are dried. 

It makes 30. 

My family is in Love with them! Now, If I can keep some around for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger