Thursday, November 1, 2012

What are you thankful for today?



November is the month we set aside to give thanks. 

November is the month we celebrate Thanksgiving, the time where we remember our founding fathers coming to America. 
Its the month where we tell and retell the story of the Pilgrims and the Indians.

Its the month that I have set aside, (as well as many of my friends) to take time out each day to write something
I am thankful for.



 In every thing give thanks....
1 Thess 5:18


So today's thankful...


I am thankful for my husband, Doug. He is a very hard worker, and does anything and everything he can to support his family.
I love that he is willing to set aside things he wants, to 
be able to give to the family what we need.  

I love you Doug, and thank the Lord everyday that 
he placed you in my life!


What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger