Thursday, June 16, 2011

Truth Camp Here we come!

Every summer our church sends all the youth and kids to camp.  It is a week of fun, fun, fun, with an emphasis on walking closer to God.
My girls wanted to go so bad, but with finances the way they are, I did not know if we could make it or not.
I decided to ask my family if they would like to sponsor the girls and I.  ( everyone has to pay, even the adults)  The cost for camp is $110 a piece, so I was looking at over $300 for us all!
I love my family, they pitched in  and with the help of my parents church sponsoring us, WE MADE ALL THE FUNDS NEEDED!

PRAISE THE LORD!

I am just so happy to know that my girls will be able to experience camp this year.

So Truth Camp here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger