Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Amish Proverbs..... Words of Wisdom

We all have heard those cute and thought provoking sayings. Suzanne Fisher has written a book called AMISH PROVERBS.... WORDS OF WISDOM FROM THE SIMPLE LIFE. It is a fun and great book with may sayings. IN the book each chapter begins with a history of the Amish life. The history is very intersting and worth taking notes from. There are many colorful pages that keeps your attention. The Chapters contain things from time to money to work ethic..... Here is a few of my favorite quotes:

Nothing lasts forever, not even your troubles.


Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.


We need old friends to help us grow old and new friends to help us stay young.

I love this book... That is why I want to share it with you. If you will leave me a comment on my blog I will pull a name and send the winner a copy! Oh.... and one more thing Suzanne is hosting a contest.... just go to Suzanne's site and sign up..... you could win a Kindle.....

suzannewoodsfisher.com/contest

On September 1st Suzanne will announce the winner on her Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. hey.... this is shellie... you know me girl.... great book I want it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger