Monday, January 18, 2010

Songs of Deliverance Book Review

Songs of Deliverance by Marilynn Griffith



Meet Zeely, Brian, Ron, and Grace. All of them come back to the small town they grew up with baggage. Their lives are intertwined with things form the past and present. One thing that plauges them, can they get over the past and get on with thier lives?



I read the first paragraph, and said wait a minute did I miss the begaining. The story starts with a bang! At first I thought I missed something, but no. There is no setting a stage, you start from what you would think is the middle. I was a little confused, but after reading the first couple of pages, I was into the story. Do you want a story with lots of drama? Pick this book! It has drama! One page I was laughing, the next crying. I really enjoyed reading this book. I believe you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger