Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter pictures


As I was browsing today, I came across this picture of ice covered trees. It reminded me of our time living in Southwest Missouri. Call me crazy, but I do miss the cold weather, the snowy days and icy nights where life just stopped and you enjoyed playing games around the fireplace. Those cold snowy nights were family nights. It seemed that on those days and nights things just slowed down long enough for you to enjoy the time you had with your family. OH, How I miss those cozy nights. I wouldn't change were we are now for the world. The Lord has blessed us. We are doing what He has called us to do, and we are here for as long as He wills. I believe I am being just sentimental today! We are having cold weather with temps. right now in the 40's (Cold for here) and it has got me thinking!
Have a wonderful time with your family, don't let the busyness of the season take away the time you spend with your children and family.
until next time,
shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger