Monday, August 31, 2009

Beginning of week 3 How many More to go??

We are at the beginning of week 3 of this school year, but I am wondering how many more do we have left to go? :(

Today we were all dragging. NO one wanted to get out of bed. No one wanted to eat breakfest. No one wanted to get dressed. NO one wanted to do any type of school work. NO one wanted to do anything.
Looking at what I just typed: I think this is pretty funny! It was just one of those Mondays!
Well I can say 2 weeks down and 34 to go! Hahahahaha I do love homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Scripture of the Month

1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He is faithful to do all He has promised in his Word. I'm so glad that he is faithful to meet our needs and to give us our wants. There is no one Greater than OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!
Powered By Blogger